Join the J.T. Magen Team
The J.T. Magen team is the best in the business
The J.T. Magen team is renowned for exceptional client service and top-quality work through a hands-on, collaborative process. We seek new team members who share our passion for producing great work and exceeding expectations.
J.T. Magen and its affiliates provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to full-time employees. Those in the field benefit from a robust training program, and the experience of working with seasoned professionals on some of the most challenging and noteworthy construction projects in the industry.
J.T. Magen, including affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a non-discrimination policy for employment regarding race, creed, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status or disability. Job applicants are considered on the basis of merit and job qualifications.
We accept applications directly from candidates. We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies, or pay placement fees to agencies.
Contact us about joining the team
Submit your resume to:
Kayla Aboyoun, Human Resources
J.T. Magen & Company Inc.
44 West 28th St., 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Current job openings
Junior Project Manager (Health & Safety)
New York, NY
- Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology, Microbiology or Environmental Sciences;
- 6 months of experience as Assistant Health & Safety Manager or Assistant Environmental Engineer or Technician;
- 6 months of experience conducting testing and analysis to determine water qualities;
- 6 months of experience conducting soil analyses for water permeability to determine parameters for site planning;
- 6 months of experience performing inspections to ensure environmental waste management systems compliance with ISO 14001 environmental management standards.
Please mail/email resume & cover letter to: J.T. Magen & Co., 44 West 28th Street, 11/F, New York, NY 10001. Email: email@example.com. Ref: JPM-HS-1.